The Greenhas Group was a Silver Sponsor for the most important world event for plant biostimulants, which took place in Hollywood-FL from November 29th to December 2nd, 2021.
Over 800 delegates participated in this world congress to share ideas, knowledge, experiences and skills. We met several people at our stand and had fruitful and interesting conversations.
Valeria Contartese, R&D director, presented the results of 4 years of research on VIVEMA TWIN, a biostimulating product with direct effects on the root system and prebiotic effects on native microorganisms of the rhizosphere.
Other additional research was presented during the congress, which was the result of Greenhas’ collaboration with important Italian universities and research institutions:
- A biostimulant based on seaweed and yeast extracts mitigates water stress effects on different crops. (view)
- Gene expression and nutritional analyses revealed the positive effects of EXPANDO on ripening, yield and fruit quality of tomato plants (Solanum lycopersicum). (view)
- Evaluation of Ca content and distribution in leaf of plants treated with different Ca-based formulates. (view)
- The Application of a Plant Biostimulant Based on Seaweed and Yeast Extracts Improves Peach Fruit Development and Quality. (view)
- Agronomic valorisation of ALGAREN TWIN, a historical biostimulant based on Ecklonia maxima and selected yeast extracts. (view)
The conference continued online on December 6th and 7th, 2021, in order to allow those who could not be present to take part in the event.