Climate Change Mitigation
Climate change, and the negative effects connected to it, have a strong impact on agriculture, whose economic results depend more and more on these phenomena.
The applicable solutions in the field of agriculture to face this situation caused by climate change should include:
- special attention paid towards the scheduling of cultivation operations, such as the dates of transplanting or sowing and the application of fertilizers;
- the choice of crops and varieties capable of adapting to the expected seasonal temperature and humidity conditions and to the availability of water reserves;
- the use of medium-term weather forecasts;
- the improvement of water use and nutrient efficiency;
- greater attention paid to the management of the soil, increasing in particular the supply of organic matter to preserve humidity and fertility, and increase biodiversity.
Thanks to its work in the Research Centre and to the collaboration with prestigious Universities, the Greenhas Group has dedicated great resources to the selection of versatile and efficient formulations to mitigate the negative effects of climate change. From biostimulants with bioactive molecules of plant origin to those containing micro-organisms, the Greenhas Group range is becoming larger and larger to cover various and specific areas of use.
All product lines